Wednesday 29 May 2013

I've finally been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Well, this is my initial post and I have to admit that it’s not without some trepidation that I've finally been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century. With the creation of this blog I can no longer claim to be a Luddite!
Since this is my first blog a brief introduction is mandatory. My name is John R. Stuart and I’m a resident of Toronto. I’m officially retired now after a 32 year career with Bell Canada; however I’m keeping busy working as a “Page” at the Toronto Public Library and as a writer of fiction.
My goal with this blog is to chronicle my experiences with my writing career, with my published novel - Gettysburg Redux- and with the sequel - Rebels & Desperados. I’ll also likely share with you what I’m reading, watching on TV and good films as I see them.
Since this is the first blog post I’ll keep it brief today, but will expand my blogs as time progresses. The idea of the blog came from the book I’m currently reading- Publishing eBooks for Dummies. An excellent book to get first time and repeat writers on the correct path to fame and wealth, or so we can only hope.

My first eBook - GETTYSBURG REDUX is currently available at all eBook vendors, and is selling modestly.

GETTYSBURG REDUX is the first book in the series REBEL EMPIRE and it tells an alternative version of the battle of Gettysburg and twists the outcome of the battle and the subsequent ending of the American Civil war.  Let’s call it alternative history/fantasy. If anyone has read it would care to comment or review feedback would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the 21st century!!! May the leaps and bounds of technology give you the exposure you truly deserve. Good luck in your technological journey.

    ReplyDelete